"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

Our "Royal" Mouse

I don't know if it is just because today is Friday or not but I just feel BLAH!!!!!

Jonathan is feeling alot better!! He is acting like his normal squirmy self again :) He did get his second tooth yesterday!!! He has grown soo much and I don't like to think about it to much because it makes me sad lol

I don't know what Chris and I would have done this week if it was not for my mom and my step-mom!! They have came over from Vicksburg and kept him on seperate days so I could go to work. THANK Y'ALL SOO MUCH!!!

This morning about 4:00 AM Jonathan woke up hungry, so like I do every morning, I got up and fixed him a bottle. After he ate and I put him back to bed, I went to lay down myself and then decided I would go check out the TV and see what that wedding mess was all about. (mainly just wanted to see her dress) So...... I went to the living room..(ALL LIGHTS IN THE HOUSE WERE OFF BTW)... turned on the TV and sat there for about 10 minutes and watched as she pulled up to the church. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see something........Small......furry...and running across my dang dining room floor!! YES PEOPLE YOU GUESSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! A MOUSE!!!!!!!!! GROOOOSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! (I think I will nickname it my "Royal" mouse since it showed up to the wedding lol) I go to the bed room and say "Chris, chris, wake up!!!" and he said "WHAT" and I said, "There is a mouse.... In the KITCHEN!!" and he was like we will deal with it tonight, I just stood there like you have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!! So of course all the lights are still off except for the TV so I turn the Hall light on, tip-toe Run to the living room and turn the TV off and then Tip-toe ran back and made sure Jonathan's door was closed and then went to our room and closed our door and jumped in the bed. Needless to say........... I did NOT want to in to the kitchen or dining room this morning and I probably will be nervous to go in there at 3:00 AM again this morning lol but hopefully we can catch that sucker tonight and get rid of it!!!

Will let you all know how that goes this weekend on Monday!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed weekend!!