When we got up yesterday morning, I soon discovered that Jonathan was running a 101.5 fever. I gave him some medicine in hope that his fever would break. After about an hour later it was only down to 100.5. So I informed my work and his daycare that we would not be in that day. I waited a few hours to see how he was doing before I called the doctors office, seeing as though we had just went Tuesday night and they pretty much bashed me for bringing him in. About 11:30 AM I still had not received a smile or anything for my sweet lil man and I knew he was not feeling good at all. So I made the phone call. About 2 hours later the nurse finally called me back, and of course they wanted me to bring Jonathan in for the doctor to look at him. The only good thing about this is that he would see his normal doctor that we like!! I talked to him about my experience with the after hours clinic on Tuesday and he was very upset and was extremely surprised that they didn't even give him an antibiotic. Jonathan's DX is that he has a sinus infection (which I could have told the Dr. Tuesday night that he had that) and he has Asthma. Jonathan has to go see an Allergy Specialist the first week of May for him to actually DX him with Asthma and to talk about treatment plans and all that fun stuff. Until then, we have to give him a breathing treatment about every 2 hours. I just ask that everyone please pray for him and pray that the Asthma will not last long and that he will grow out of it at an early age.
My sweet baby before we went to the doctor

Since I had to take off work yesterday, I was not able to take today off because I need to save some of my PTO time. With that being said I couldn't go with him this morning to get his easter pictures taken with the rabbits and the lamb :( My mom took him and said that he had a great time and he LOVED the animals. She said that he was grabbing the rabbits hair and trying to put him in his mouth lol I hate I could not go and see his reactions to them...
I hope everyone has an awesome Easter weekend!! I know I will, celebrating Easter and our Anniversary with friends and family :)
Mom's Lil Rebel!!!
