"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Nice, Relaxing weekend!



Friday, early evening, I received a phone call from my friend Mandie. Her and her boyfriend were having car problems and needed some help, so we headed up 55-N and met them in Canton. I was SO excited to get to see her and for her to meet Jonathan! Even though it was a long night, I am glad we got to visit :)






Jonathan is teething some kind of bad!! I wish there were something I could do to take the pain away because the orajel and teething tablets just are not doing the trick!! He tried peas for the first time Saturday and LOVED them!! I'm so glad he likes his veggies so far. Saturday night, Jonathan FINALLY showed us that he could roll over from his belly to his back. He is just about to get to where he can from his back to his belly, but he just stops when he gets to his side and lays there lol



We had a good afternoon yesterday just hanging out and napping :) Here are some pictures of Jonathan playing with his toys: