"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

God Bless

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! We just enjoyed our time at home together doing nothing and trying to get Jonathan even better.

I do have some good news to report....... WE CAUGHT THE MOUSE FRIDAY NIGHT!!! WOO HOO!!! Looks like so far that was the only one, and I hope it stays that way!!

Saturday night Mrs. Ollie Jean posted a few of Jonathan's pictures on facebook and I would like to share two of my favorite ones!!



The white bunny is the one that my mom said he kept trying to put in his mouth! I can not wait to take him to a petting zoo! He absolutely loves animals!! Don't know where he got that from...... :)


I will be taking him to the allergy doctor in the morning and I can not wait!! I'm ready for my baby to go more than one week with out being sick. The pictures below are some that I took Saturday. The wagon is what his Pappy and Meme got him for Easter. He loves it!! I pulled him all over the house!!



I have a picture of me when I was about his age in a metal wagon. So of course I had to take one of him in his wagon. I hope to frame my picture with his picture beside it one of these days.


My two favorite guys!! I just love them soo much my heart hurts!!



After a lovely weekend, Chris and I sat down and watched a movie last night. After the movie, I turned it on ESPN News for him since he watched a chick flick with me and I noticed a breaking news scrolling across the bottom of the screen. (by this time, it is almost 11:30 PM) We turned it over to FOX News and saw where Bin Laden had been killed. I have many questions and several comments on this... most of which I will keep to myself and Chris. But I will say this... After watching Obama's teleproctor speech, the only thing that kept going through my mind was "Did he really say, 'Whatever gods you may pray to?'" REALLY??? I don't know about you Mr.Obama, but I only pray to the One and ONLY God. And I am astonished at how many people are asking the question as to why former President George W. Bush is being brought up so much with this and those people are saying that this is Obama's deal. Bush set everything in place for this terrorist to be captured. If Obama had anything to do with that, our military wouldn't even be over there right now. One of my main questions is, If he found out in August where OBL was then why in the world is something just now being done about it??? I just can not understand that.... Anyway.. I'm sure that alot of my questions will be answered in the next few days or weeks.


With all that being said, I am very proud of our military and for everything that they have done for us. I am extremely glad that the families that have lost loved ones in 9/11 and through out this War on Terrorism can finally feel a sense of justice.


May God Bless each and everyone of you!!!