We will be traveling to Morgan City, LA this weekend!! For those of you that watch "Swamp People" you know who I am talking about when I say the name Troy Landry. Okay, okay, let me back up a little bit............Andy, Chris's best friend, is having a Crawfish boil tomorrow night(Saturday). This morning Andy called Chris and said that he was getting the Crawfish. And then Andy says, you know Troy Landry from "Swamp People"? Well Andy got the Crawfish from Troy's little brother!! How neat is that!?!?!?
I hope to have a few pictures put on here on Monday!! I'm looking forward to seeing Jonathan's reactions to all these new things :) Have a great weekend everyone!!!
OH!!!! And this weekend its LSU VS OLE MISS @ Alex Box Stadium in Baton Rouge, LA. Although I love my husband and I support him in about 99.9% of everything I'm going to have to say HOTTY TODDY!!! GOOD LUCK REBELS!!
