"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy 5 Months!!

Our sweet baby boy is 5 months old today!! Its so hard to believe that time has gone by that fast!! Its amazing to see all the new things that he has learned!! I love seeing his reactions to new things. He has been fighting allergies and sinus problems all week! I hate that he got that from me :( He gets to see his Memaw and Pepaw tomorrow!! He has grown so much since the last time they saw him.


Today has been sort of stressful for me... We had some extremely bad weather come through. Clinton got hit pretty bad by a tornado. I lived in Clinton for a few years and worked at Morrison Heights Baptist Church Daycare for several years and the daycare got hit in the path of the tornado. Everyone is ok, thank goodness!! But it still hurts my heart and makes my stomach turn. Please keep all the City of Clinton and Jackson areas that were affected.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!!