"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wonderful weekend with family!!!

Good Morning!! We had a fun filled weekend with lots of family!! But first let me tell you about last night. Chris was putting Jonathan down on a pallet on the living room floor to play with him. Chris was trying to put him on his back but apparently Jonathan wanted on his stomach and BAM, that's how his FIRST bo-bo happened :( He hit his forehead on the pallet before the rest of his body was laying down. He didn't cry or anything. I about cried lol but that's another story. The mark was not to bad, but of course I had to take a picture lol Its that little mark on his forehead.



Jonathan's First Bo-Bo



Friday night Chris's sister and her husband along with Chris's Brother and his girlfriend came over for us to celebrate their birthday's. We boiled shrimp and had a good visit.



Saturday my grandparents, Memaw and Pepaw, (Jonathan's Great Grandparents) come over to visit for a little while. Jonathan had a blast!! He missed them sooo much!! My dad, Becky and Lexie came to visit also :) Here are a few pictures from Saturday:




DADDY AND ME



PEPAW AND ME





MEMAW AND ME



PAPPY AND ME






Jonathan hit alot of milestone this weekend!!! He started rolling over both ways, belly to back and back to belly!! He is just a little rolling machine now!! and..................He also cut his FIRST tooth Saturday!!!! YAY JONATHAN!!



This Friday Jonathan is getting Easter pictures made. He will get to see a real bunny and lamb for the first time!! I have never actually seen a lamb so I am pretty excited about that lol I really wish Chris could be there to see his reactions but I guess I will just have to take the camcorder. Jonathan has started pulling on Allie's hair, when she will get that close to him, so I'm excited to see how he acts with a furry animal that's about his size. My mom got him an outfit to wear for the pictures and my grandmother brought him two Easter outfits as well. I will use the one my mom got him and one of the outfits my grandmother got him for his pictures and he will wear one of the outfits my grandmother got him on Easter Sunday.


This Easter happens to fall on our First Anniversary this year!! I think it is so awesome that we get to have Jonathan's first Easter and our first Anniversary on the same day. We will be celebrating by having a Crawfish Boil with a few members of our wedding party and our parents. For those of you that maybe asking your self, why a crawfish boil?? Well for our rehearsal dinner we had a Crawfish boil, and Chris is doing this for us. I look forward to watching the DVD that my mom made us of our wedding and eating our top layer of our cake and remembering that special day.



Here are the three outfits that Jonathan got for his pictures and Easter outfits:




OUTFITS FROM MEMAW










OUTFIT FROM GRANDMAMA




On a different note.......




I had not put the video's from our camcorder on our computer since our wedding video. So last night I decided I would do that. I realized that I had not watched the video from when I was in the hospital having Jonathan. After I loaded them onto the computer Chris and I sat there and watched it. Of course most of you know that I had to have a c-section, so the video was not graphic lol Having a c-section, once the baby is born you get to see him and then they take him and weigh him and then let the dad take him from there so you really don't get to see those "first moments." well those first moments were taped and I watched them for the first time last night. I cried and cried and cried!!!!! I can not get over how much he has grown. I did not realize that Jonathan was that little.... Everyone tells new moms to cherish every moment because they grow up so fast. Well I don't think anyone can ever truly understand that statement until they have children of their own. I have so many hopes and ambitions for Jonathan. I thank God everyday for allowing us to be Jonathan's parents, we are truly blessed!!!