Hope everyone is having a great day!! I had a horrible migraine at the end of the day yesterday, thank goodness it went away!!
I thought Jonathan's next growth spurt was supposed to be at 6 months??? He woke up every 3 hours last night wanting to eat!! Which for those of you that don't really know him that well, that is extremely unusual!! My boy likes to sleep!! It seems like he grew out of his diapers over night!! Lets just say at 1:00 this morning while Chris was feeding him, I was changing the sheets on his bed and fighting with that dang crib bumper. I know the crib bumpers are a must have, but OMG that thing is aggravating!! But we got it done and besides being a little sleepy eyed today we are good :)
I'm looking forward to this weekend! We have absolutely NOTHING to do!! It seems like since the day Jonathan was born we have been on the road every weekend. That's fine and all but I'm ready to be at home, even though I'll probably be doing house work and all that fun stuff. :)
I'm not sure who all keeps up with what is going on in the world but I would like to share one statistic that I have recently learned. Japan is STILL having earthquakes, and they just had another big earthquake off the coast of Japan today... Did you know that of the estimated 25,000 that were killed in Japan's Earthquake only about 150 of those people were saved... Extremely sad fact... If I could have one wish granted it would be that Christians would not be scared or shy to spread the word of Jesus Christ. It breaks my heart to know that almost all of those people went to Hell. I encourage everyone to spread his word and don't be afraid.
"But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say. For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you." Matthew 10:19-20
