"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Prayer Request

I have two prayer request that really need to be lifted up.

I have a friend that has an 8 Month old little boy that is having problems gaining weight. He will be admitted to the hospital on Monday for a weeks stay. During this time they will insert a feeding tube and will continue feeding him the way he normally eats. There will be several test ran on this sweet baby boy. I ask that you all please pray for him, his parents and the health care professionals.

Next..


I have a co-worker that lost her house in a house fire yesterday afternoon. Everything was lost, except the front porch. It is her and her husband that lived there. Her son got married two weeks ago so they are able to stay with him for a little while. If anyone has anything they would like to donate to this family please let me know. They are in need of everything!!!

God Bless!