"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Birthday/Father's Day weekend

I started writing this early last week and have just been so busy:

I hope everyone had a splendid Father's day weekend!!  We traveled to Alabama for a family reunion.  Saturday, June 18th, was my also my birthday.  I celebrated my 5th anniversary to my 21st birthday!! For my birthday we just went to the family reunion.  Jonathan got in water, besides the bath tub, for the first time.  After we took his life jacket off, he really seemed to enjoy it!   I do have one small bone to pick with the town of Monroeville, AL!!!! If your WHOLE town shuts down at 8:00 PM on a Saturday, including places to eat, you just MIGHT want to make some signs for that!! Chris and Jonathan were going to take me out to eat for my birthday but yeah.... every where was closed..just my luck.

Out side of the not so great bithday...It was so good to see my grandparents.My grandmother sure does love Jonathan! He just does not like sitting still long enough for her to hold him :(  I was so sad when I went to my grandmothers room to tell her bye.  She has not been doing very well for quite a while and she was kind of crying... I knew she wanted to but she was trying not to.  Every time I go to see them...I never know if that will be the last time I will ever see them.  But you know....That should be how we all are with everyone we see because you never know if that will be the last time.
 
On Sunday, Father's Day, we all went out to eat at the Mockingbird Grill.  We had a great time and Jonathan captured everyone that walked by him!  I attempted to style Jonathan's hair like Chris's hair but it was just way to long so it turned into a mohawk which was still too long lol But we made it work.  After we ate we visited a little while longer and then headed home.  On the way home we stopped at Ward's for a Chili Cheese burger, which was chris's first.  I hope we were able to give Chris an awesome 1st Father's Day.

R to L: Me, Jonathan, my grandmother and grandfather , and Chris

Chris, Me and Jonathan before we headed back home

Jonathan loves his daddy!!!

Sitting at the Mockingbird Grill sporting the Mohawk