"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Long Time

Well its been two weeks since I wrote anything.... Not a whole lot has happened but just a few things.








Our baby boy turned 6 months old on May 15th!! By now he is 6 1/2 months lol We had his 6 month pictures taken last weekend. I can not wait to get the CD of all of his pictures. The ones I have seen are awesome!!



I have attached the ones that I have seen below:





I would like to thank Kristi Baggett for doing such a wonderful job on these pictures!!


On May 19th, my baby sister graduated from high school. I am so proud of her!!! I'm excited that she will be going to Hinds in Raymond, hopefully I will get to see her more :)


Then on May 28th, my baby brother got married!! The wedding was beautiful! Congrats to Bobi Raye and Eric!!


I told Eric the weekend before that it was not cool that within a week of each other my baby brother and sister both hit big milestones in their life. Kinda starting to feel a little old now lol...


Chris and I went to a Mississippi Braves baseball game last night. It was the game that I got him tickets to for our anniversary. We had a good time, because we got to spend time together, but the game was HORRIBLE. I don't think I have seen little league players play as bad as those guys did last night! But we did catch a baseball for Jonathan :) it was a small soft baseball that they were throwing out as prizes. I will have to say that those were some of the best seats that I have ever sat in though!


I don't know if you can tell but we are only 3 rows from the field right behind home plate! And the second picture is of the baseball that we got for Jonathan.





Over all it has been a good two weeks since I have posted. We haven't had to take Jonathan to the doctor except for the appointments that he has already had scheduled. So to me, that is WONDERFUL news!!


I hope that everyone has a wonderful week! God Bless!