"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

And so the sleepless nights begin....

Here it is 1:50 PM and I find myself saying Good Morning.  Why is that, you may ask... Well my sweet little bundle of joy was up on and off pretty much all night.  By the time I would almost get good and asleep, he would wake up screaming again.  He is only 7 months old and I am already OVER this teething business.  We were pretty much up with Jonathan until about 5:30 this morning and then he woke up about 6:30.  So I went ahead and got him up and dressed.  I took him to daycare and then went to renew my drivers license because my birthday is tomorrow :)  and yes I will be 25 :) lol actually no... I'll be 26... But last year I vowed that I would be 25 for the rest of my life so I have to stick to it!!  Anyway... after I got my license I went home and crashed for about and hour and 1/2 to 2 hrs ( and yes I did speak with my boss about this haha) and then I finally made it to work. I could have slept until probably 6 PM.  I know Chris is probably exhausted himself.. and poor Jonathan.. once all this is over with I'm sure my sweet baby will sleep a long time.  I just feel so helpless when he is screaming like that and you know he isn't hungry because he just ate, and you know his diaper isn't dirty because you just changed him, and when you hold him and try to console him it does no good at all!! I just pray that these teeth cut soon because I hate seeing my lil guy hurting like that.
Well on June 15th, Jonathan was 7 Months old and below are a few of his "7 Month" pictures:

Sweet lil man-arriving home from daycare

looking at his daddy acting silly

Still laughing at Chris

SUPER BABY!!!! AWWWAY!!!!!

SACKED OUT @ 6:45 PM

Man...I love this kid!

and...WIDE awake @ 7:50 PM.... I have NEVER seen him make this face before lol

Enjoying watching "Swamp People"


His toy remote control.  Its just like mommy & daddy's!! "LOOK OUT DAD!! I'm about to take over this TV!"
He wouldn't stop taking ours, so we had an extra one and took the batteries out of it. So now that one is his!

These were my toys when I was little.  I'm glad to see he enjoys them :)
We have a busy weekend ahead of us.  Actually the next 3 weekends are going to be busy!! Its really true once you have a baby you never have time just to sit and enjoy the weekends lol always have to go somewhere. But that's alright, its part of it.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!!!