Sooo in this segment we will talk about keeping secrets. Maybe that person just really doesn't want to say anything right at the moment. and yes these are things that I have not publicised on Facebook!!!!
Not really sure which one I would like to start with.......hum........
I guess I will go with this one!!
First off, a few months ago Chris started talking about wanting to do something towards the pro life movement because in November we will be voting to make abortion illegal in Mississippi and its something that Chris and I feel strongly about. So Chris decided he would write a pamphlet. He kept saying that he wanted to speak at schools and Churchs and where ever else he could after he got his pamphlet done. Of course I will not say what the pamphlet is about except its leaning towards the meaning of Life. Since he started talking about wanting to do this, he has talked with his old preacher at First Baptist Church of Kosciusko, Brother Barry. We received a phone called earlier this week from Brother Barry pretty much saying just to expect something good to happen soon and when it does to give him a call. That afternoon a publishing company called Chris. Some of you may have heard of LifeWay Ministries, if you haven't they are a real large Christian Publishing company. They wanted Chris to tell them what he has done, which he has finished writting the book and I will be checking the grammer and everything this weekend. In short, they will publish his pamphlet for $2,200.That includes editing, design, copyright,and all the other small things. Well Chris did as his Preacher said and call him back. Brother Barry said that at the end of the month for us to come visit FBC Kosciusko again and he will talk to the congragation about what Chris is trying to accomplish and take up a love offering to help get the money for this to happen!! and again HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!! Now that I have let that little "secret" out of the bag, I intend to keep everyone updated on our progress.
Now with that 1ST secret coming out, I bet you may be ready for the second secret.
I guess I will go with this one...
Secondly, earlier this week with the thanks to an old friend of mine, I enrolled in an online Medical Transcriptionist program. It is a work at your own pace type program. And I am extremely excited about it! After speaking with several people, once I complete the program I have a good chance at becoming a Medical Transcriptionist for the company I already work for..and the best part..I WILL BE WORKING AT HOME!!! How great would that be!!!
Alright, I am almost done!!!!
And the Third and final (OR IS IT?!?!) "secret"......is......................
A little over three months ago I decided that I really needed to work on losing the weight that I gained during my pregnancy, which was A WHOLE LOT!!! So I started seeing a dietian and was put on a diet.Chris is extremely supportive and is actually doing the diet with me, which helps a whole lot!! The diet that we are doing is the G.I. Diet (Glycemic Index Diet). I have been on this diet for 3 months and I have lost a total of 45.5 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!! and the best part is.... this is a 6 month program so I have 3 more months left!! I can't wait to see the change at the end and go shopping!! :)
Well there y'all have it!!! I would just like to ask that everyone keep us in your prayers as we embark on these new adventures and new oppurtunities for spreading the word of Jesus Christ.
