Yesterday was my first mother's day and I will have to say it was certainly one to remember! My morning started off with Chris laying Jonathan in the bed with me and as we continued to sleep a little while longer, Chris made me breakfast. I thought that was extremely sweet of him!! After breakfast we all go ready for church. Not only was this a day for mom's but this was Jonathan's day also!!! Yesterday was him baby dedication at church!! Our family's (my dad, Becky, my mom, Steve, Chris's dad, Becky's parents, my mom's parents, Lexie and Rachel) came to church on that beautiful morning to see Chris and I make a commitment before the Lord to submit our child to God's will and to raise our child according to God's words and God's ways. This was certainly a memorable event!! I am so thankful that our parents were able to come and be there for him!
After church we all went to Ruby Tuesday's to eat, and boy was it crowded!!! I think next time we should just go back to our house and cook out or something lol Chris gave me my mother's day present while we were waiting for our food. He got me a really pretty necklace. I tried taking a picture of it but couldn't ever get a real clear picture so here is a picture from the website:
I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Lexie gave Jonathan a baby turtle yesterday.......and unfortunately it didn't make it all the way home..... :( So Chris and I took Jonathan to Petsmart to see about getting him another one and they didn't have just normal little baby turtles, they had tortoises!! For one, we don't need a turtle that big and two I'm not paying $130 for a dang turtle!! So if anyone knows where I can get a baby turtle please let me know!! We may just have to settle for a fish, but I wanted to get him something that will grow with him and not die in a year and that isn't high maintance.
Below are a few pictures that were taken yesterday.


