"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

UPDATE on job situation

Well....Today was D-Day for our lab.  We met with HR to find out when our last day would be and what our severance packages would be.  My last day will be February 3,2012, just two days after my 2 year anniversary at Renalab :(    Its going to be a tough day for me...I have already started to have break downs and crying spells.  I just knew that I would be one of the ones to go in December and I was prepared for that so for my date to be in February, I see that as a big blessing.  I am looking at it as God providing me with the time to finish my Medical Transcription course and to get a plan worked out.  How awesome!! I know that God has bigger plans for me and I can not wait to see what they are, but in the mean time I am going to enjoy every single minute I have with my Renalab family!! I love all of ya'll!!!