"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jonathan's 1st Halloween

A little late on my HAPPY HALLOWEEN blog lol but better late than never!!

Chris and I had originally decided not to take Jonathan trick-or-treating because we kind of felt he was to young. BUT that changed after we saw him eat a little kit kat  :)  We took him to Vicksburg on Saturday for the Trick-or-Treat with the merchants and he had a good time.  Seemed sort of confused with all the costumes at first though.  On Monday night we took him trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and I think that wore Chris and I out just about as much as it wore him out haha We put him in his push buggy car that was an early birthday present and started off down the street. 

Our "lil" tiger! And yes he is SUPER SLEEPY!!

excited about going to get some CANDY!!

He looked SOOO cute crawling around in that costume haha

The pumpkin I carved for Jonathan Sunday night



Chris and I really enjoyed seeing Jonathan have a blast on his 1st Halloween! I look forward to many, many, many more!!!