"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Thanks

This seems to be the new trend on Facebook.  Instead of me doing this on there, I figured it would be better to do a post on it for the month. 

NOVEMBER 1st-  I am thankful for my wonderful husband and the support that he gives me.

NOVEMBER 2nd- I am thankful that God blessed Chris and I will our beautiful son, Jonathan.  He is our world!

NOVEMBER 3rd-  I am thankful for having such a supportive family.  They are always here for me and gives me advice rather its something I want to hear or not :)


Stay tuned for 27 more!!!