As many of you know, a few months ago the lab that I work at found out that our company had been bought out. We did not know what their plans were for our lab. After patiently waiting......we finally found out on Tuesday what the plans are. Our lab will be closing its doors...we meet individually next Thursday to discuss severance packages and find out when our last day will be. Layoffs will be done in groups at the first of each month until March 1st. So December 1st will be first group to go :(
My heart is hurting. I finally found a job where I am treated as an individual and not as a number and where they actually treat you good. I made a family at work. I have never woken up and said,"I don't wanna go to work" since being employed here. God blessed me with this wonderful job in a time of need and I know he has bigger and better plans for me and everyone here that I work with.
I ask that you please pray for my co-works and myself with the transition and for all of us to stay in the center of God's Will during this whole process.
Thank you all for being here!!
