"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here we go again....

Well once again our sweet boy is sick... :(  with STREP THROAT!!!  So yes, children under the age of 3 can get strep throat.  His doctor gave him a shot of Penicillin yesterday.  He still had a fever this morning.  Chris's dad is watching him at our house today so I could come to work.  Not real sure how he is doing, I'm praying he will be fever free when I get home!

An update on my weight loss: as of today, I lost another 8.5 lbs this month and a total of 58 lbs so far!!  anybody wanna take me shopping!?!?!?!  lol  I am officially back to my pre-pregnancy weight, now if I could just get these hips into my pre-pregnancy jeans...... maybe one day soon!!!