"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jonathan's 9 Month Pictures

The first few pictures are Jonathan's 9 months pictures that were taken on Sunday by Kristi Baggett! She has done an awesome job each time she has taken our pictures!! I look forward to working with her for many many more years!!




The fire boots and helmet are my dad's.


ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!???!?!?!?! LETS GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!
Since Jonathan is one of the most "beautiful" babies ever and since LSU desperately needs a QB, Jonathan is your future QB for LSU!  The only spot on the football field made for "pretty" boys is the QB, so LOOK OUT BAMA!

Look out Kenny Chesney! Jonathan Barnhill is in town!

Got my toes in the water!



what?? I didn't do it.. I promise....



Trying to keep him occupid while we wait on the dr. to come get him to put tubes in his ears

I"M GONNA GET YOU MAMA!!!

After surgery at The Do-Nut Cafe ready to chow down on some pancakes!

Late morning nap with Mama