"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day weekend

Friday afternoon, we started off on our adventure.  We took Jonathan to my dad's house for the weekend and Chris, me and our friend Joseph went to Dallas, TX to watch the LSU VS Oregon game!!! I had a blast! The game was played in The Dallas Cowboys Stadium, and OH MY was it huge!!  I have a few pictures that I can post, the rest will come later because they are on my camera.

Jerry World at Night

Game Day Bus


This does not need a caption lol

Me and My honey!!

The only Oregon tailgaters in the RV parking lot was a Garbage truck!

Me and Joseph

What we brought our "lil Tiger" back from the game

Some guys getting ready to go Duck Hunting


Zoie and me

me and Chris

Tailgating

I would like to extend a congratulations to Daniel Barnhill ( my brother-in-law ) and Ceci Cummings on their engagement!! I am so excited to have this wonderful woman in my family :)