Jonathan has been sick this past week :( Tuesday, when he got home from daycare he felt a little warm so I took his temperature and it was 99.5. I blew it off as teething and gave him some Motrin. The next morning when he woke up, his temperature was 103!!!! I was able to get it down and for the most part keep it under control. He would eat his baby food but he wouldn't take a bottle at all. So we ended up going to the doctor later that morning. Of course the way my luck goes, his normal doctor was out all last week!! So we saw another doctor on Wednesday. He didn't really tell us what was wrong or even try to explain why he couldn't find out what was wrong. On Thursday he woke up with a temperature of 103.5 and I was not able to get it down at all. By this point, I am extremely frustrated and extremely worried. All he wanted to do was sleep. I took him back to the doctor. We saw a different doctor on Thursday. Come to find out he had a double ear infection and a viral infection!!!!! I would LOVE for someone to explain to me how in the world a double ear infection was missed less than 24 hours earlier!!??!?!?Yeah I'm kind of stuck on that myself. So on Thursday, he gets a Rosephine shot and we get told to come back on Friday for a check up. The next day..... He did great all day, didn't run fever at all but still wouldn't drink anything. No juice or bottle. When we get to the doctor, they just say he isn't eating because he has a tooth that is about to come through and that it is bothering him. REALLY?!?! I was NOT born yesterday. Him teething would not stop him from drinking. But anyway... he gets his second Rosephine shot and we get told to come back Saturday for another check up and shot. By the time we get home, Jonathan's temperature has gone up to 104.2!! It takes up almost 7 hours to get it to come down. So we go for his Check up Saturday afternoon and saw yet another doctor. Luckily this time, it was a doctor I knew and liked. She said that his throat looked like raw meat :( no wonder my baby wont drink anything...well here it is Monday and I still can't get him to drink anything. We have to give it to him through a syringe for him to take it. I would just like to ask for everyone to please pray for our sweet boy!



