Jonathan stayed with Granmamma and Grandaddy Friday night. Chris and I had lunch with them on Saturday and then I went to Bass Pro Shop with my mom, Steve, and Jonathan...That's when the fun started... Jonathan had some bad diapers starting from the time we got to Bass Pro. Sunday, He started running fever, which got as high as 103.8 and that night he started breaking out in a rash. Also on Sunday he started not wanting to eat or drink anything. Monday morning the rash was extremely worse, so I made an appointment with his doctor. He did a strep test and it was positive. He just had strep 3 months ago.. The doctor put him on an oral antibiotic because we found out the last time that he is allergic to Penicillin. He isn't sleeping and he will not eat or drink anything... The rash is getting worse.. I called his clinic today to see if there was anything we could put on the rash because I feel that it is irrating him. The nurse said that it does not sound like strep rash. I made an appointment again for today with another doctor because I feel like something is being missed. I am extremely tired of having to keep taking him back and forth to the doctor in the same week. Its ridiculous.... If anyone has any advice or suggestions on what I need to do on this situation please let me know...
Here are a few pictures from this weekend, Saturday Jonathan was 11 months old!!





