"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Jonathan LOVES being outside

Friday was my half day at work because I had to work Saturday morning.  I picked Jonathan up from daycare and brought him back to my work so he could visit everyone.

Working with Mrs.Tara



I don't think he is to sure lol



After we got home from daycare and work, we took a nap :)

After our nice nap together, I made a pallet outside in the shade for us to go play on.  I do not think he was to sure about the grass though.

Sunday afternoon Chris and I took Jonathan to the park to swing and just to get outside again.  I think we all had a really good time.