"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

A few pictures from the LSU/Oregon game

Cowboy's Stadium aka Jerry World

Total in attendance 87,711 people!!!!

YEAH I KNOW!!! WOOEE!!!




Chris and I right after the game was over!!

Chris, me, and Zoie

Joseph, me and Chris

Joseph and Chris

And so the LSU victory parade started in East Texas. Out of those 87,711 at the game, I think 75,000 were headed back to Louisiana at the same time we were.  Due to the wild fires in East Texas, I-20 was shut down for about 30 miles between Longview, TX and Sherevport, LA..  We were detoured to HWY 80. Just picture that many fans with flags flying on a 4 lane hwy!!