Good Morning everyone!! Hope everyone survived the storms last night! I saw hail for the first time last night. Its amazing how that is formed and stays ice all the way to the ground!! The size of it was about dime size. Lets just say after Allie saw that, she did NOT wanna go potty haha
Jonathan has gotten on the squealing kick here lately. Its kind of funny!!! Sometimes I tell him he sounds like a little girl lol Here are two pictures that I took of him squealing. The first one is from this morning when we were getting out at daycare and the second one is from last night when he was getting ready to eat his yummy carrots!!
I put carrots in Jonathan's diaper bag this morning to take to daycare. We have normally just been giving it to him for supper. I told his teachers to try giving it to him this morning for his breakfast. He is supposed to eat one for breakfast and one for supper. I did not want to just throw it all at him at once so I'm slowly getting him use to eating baby food and using a spoon. I think he is ready to add the second meal in so we will see how he does with that today!
Don't forget that Ole Miss plays Southern Miss tonight in Hattiesburg at 6:00 PM
HOTTY TODDY!!
