"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6
Monday, March 28, 2011
Jonathan at 4 Months
At 4 months Jonathan started eating baby food and drinking juice!! So far we have only tried the carrots and squash. He tolerates the squash but the carrots are his favorite. My washing machine HATES them though lol those are some tough stains hahha Jonathan has his first ear infection, and boy that was NOT fun at all!! But after 3 shots of Rocephin he finally got better. It seemed like over night he decided he wanted to laugh and smile all the time! Chris and I both agree that that is our favorite site and sound!! It melts my heart! We are in the half way point of month 4, and I can not believe how fast it has all gone! I look forward to seeing what God has in store for my sweet boy!!
