"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brage and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteoursness, but rejoices with the truth." 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby's Day Out

This past Saturday, we decided we wanted to have a family day.  Just Chris, Jonathan, and me.  Our first stop was the Mississippi Children's Museum.  I will have to give two-thumbs up for the people involved in starting this place up.  If Jonathan had as much fun as he did at only 8 months old, I know he is going to have a blast as he grows.
Like father, like son! One of my favorie pictures of my two guys!!
I love my family!
Looks like he is up to no good
Trying to figure out where to throw the ball
LOVES playing with spoons and pans
Add caption
Learned he could make music with different objects
I see a piano player in the future
Trying to figure out what he can do next
off goes the car
I think i can, I think I can
MOVE!!!! I"M IN CHARGE OF THIS ROAD!!
Me and my sweet boy

Our next stop was the MS Sports Hall of Fame Museum.  While were here there, Jonathan slept the whole time.  Chris and I enjoyed ourselves and acutally learned a little bit.

The over look of the MS Sports Hall of Fame Museum
Our baby is sacked out!!!

Our third and final stop was at Chuck E Cheese's, where a kid can be a kid!!!!! ( and so can the dad's lol )

One of the prizes that he won

not to sure about Barney; yeah, me either son!!!

Liked Stuart Little

Riding along in my automobile

"DON'T PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!" he did!! and LOVED IT!